Monday, November 14, 2011

I've Been Bad

I've been so busy lately, I haven't even been working out. I haven't been to the gym or even went for a run since Wednesday. Life is taking over and I'm enjoying it. This is what "off season" is for. I'm still getting time to spend getting "crazy" in the kitchen.  

I've been making some good food, just nothing too interesting to blog about. I'm getting up early all this week to workout in the gym. So, that means, more blogging. This morning, I did get my lazy butt out of bed and into the gym before the sun rise. Sometimes, I think that sun is so lazy. I shouldn't be getting up before the sun does, maybe I'm just crazy. Is it odd, that it's easier to go get my workout in before work than after?

I headed straight for the tm when I got in the gym. All I felt like doing was running. I didn't want to do anything else, but move my legs really fast. It was such a great run this morning. I'm so glad I did it. Now, I just have to be awake enough to fix dinner and entertain Jason's parents tonight.

Do you before before work after work workouts?

1 comment:

  1. I usually prefer to get it done before work, although it can be hard to get out of bed sometimes! Nice job on the early run.

    ReplyDelete