Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sprints All Day Long

I had 5k sprints, 60 minute spin class and leg weights on the schedule for this afternoon. I ran my sprints .15 on and .05 off in 24.59 minutes. I am so freaking excited about how fast I am getting!!! My spin class was great I love this instructor as well as my Monday night instructor. He really kicked out asses!! I think I did sprints all day long. Lots and lots of sprints today!! I guess its a good thing I love them. Maybe not so much after today. I skipped the weights because I had more important things to do afterwards.

When I got home, I had a snack of 3 chopped strawberries. I love fresh fruit (from stands), they are so sweet!

Dinner was left over spaghetti with a little cheese (on a salad plate, so I will eat less, but still be full).




And, the best part of the day...dessert. I had made mini vanilla cupcakes with buttercream chocolate frosting. I took 3 bites out of this thing and it was gone. But, it was worth every bite!




So, Jason had a little accident last night with the camera, so we're off to buy a new one. Gotta go!

What type of camera do you have? I have Panasonic.



4 comments:

  1. Great workouts!!!! And fuel!!! The yumminess goodness in the last pic is making me drool a tad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really cheap pretty lame sony camera. My hubby wants a better one (so do I!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those berries look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your speedy 5K! Those strawbs look sooo tasty!

    ReplyDelete