Thursday, May 26, 2011

One of Those Runs...

On today's schedule, I had a 5 mile run, 30 minutes on the elliptical, weights (arms & legs) and core work.


The workout was pretty good! The only thing was that my head was somewhere else. Jason is leaving for his annual guys weekend (long weekend). I just wanted to hang out with him before he leaves tomorrow morning (while I'm at work). I know that's an excuse and excuses suck, but that's my reason.

This was just another one of those bad runs. My legs were very heavy and my head didn't want to go any further, so I caved. I will be running all weekend...outside!! I can't wait for me long weekend to start. Only 22 hours, 50 minutes!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I cannot have a good run when I feel like there are things on my mind - things I should be doing or worried about. Ain't no shame in cutting it short and going to take care of business I say :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those outside runs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete