Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Short & Sweet

This is going to be a short & sweet post. I still have so much to do and I usually go to bed in 45 minutes. I knocked out a 3 1/2 mile run this evening after work. I felt so good and strong. After, I hustled straight to my spin class for 50 minutes of a sweat fest. I loved every moment of it!

Tonight's dinner:

Pioneer Woman's Enchiladas. It took over an hour to prepare/bake, but it was so worth it. Next time, I'll just make it on the weekends.

I hope everyone is enjoying their hump day!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh wow. yum. btw, cute new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PW! Great job on the run + spin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make those enchiladas, they made my stomach growl!! GREAT RUN AND SPIN CLASS!! You are awesome. Hope you got a good nights sleep and finished everything you needed to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enchiladas waiting for me at home, yumm! I do make mine on the weekends and have it ready in the fridge to pop in the oven.

    ReplyDelete