Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Chore Day = Fun Weekend

As usual, today is my rest day. I'm going to spend the rest of my day doing chores, so I can relax and have fun this weekend. I hate thinking about the chores that need to be done while I'm trying to have fun. Now, I can fully relax (as long as I get my list completed).

Here's only a very small portion of what's on my list:

Cleaning off my desk.

Doing dishes.

Most dreaded, laundry.

And, catch up on Netflix and my DVR (no these aren't chores, but still on my list). This starts the fun weekend we have planned.



How did you spend your Friday?

3 comments:

  1. I got a couple of chores and errands done today... hoping it will give me more relaxation time this weekend! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working and looking at an apartment! We finally found a place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday...What did I do yesterday?? Rode my bike inside....watched TV. Ate pizza (shhh)

    ReplyDelete