Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Legs with a Side of String Cheese

My "go-to" snack, while at work, I've been going crazy over pears and string cheese. The thing about pears is that the more bruised and beat up they are, the juicier and more flavorful they are. Love them!


Last night, my ripped class kicked my butt. Exactly what I needed before Thanksgiving. I think she pushed us more because the holiday where you eat as much as possible is around the corner. I'm so glad!


I'm really feeling it right now. Can't wait until this afternoon (enter sarcasm). My legs haven't been this happy since my last long run, last week

I have my long run tomorrow. I need to kick out 6 1/2 miles before Thanksgiving and tomorrow is my only day to do so. 


How are you prepping for the holiday? How many miles are you running per week, right now?




1 comment:

  1. I'm on my upswing for the Goofy training. I did 27 last week; looking at maybe 29/30 this week.

    Bring on the string cheese! Not too much a fan of pears though. I'll save mine for you. Maybe we can trade. haha

    ReplyDelete