Monday, November 19, 2012

Apple Hill and a 5k in the Rain

There are some days when your weekend is so busy, that you're too tired for too many words. So, here's a post mainly in photos.


Jason and I went to Apple Hill this weekend to collect our annual apples and cider and pies.


Is was a beautiful day!


We drove up a little ways to play in the snow. It's kind of crazy to think that this was only 10 minutes away from the above picture.


Again, I met my friend for our weekly outdoor 5k. It was sprinkling some of our route, so it was really fun! I actually miss running in the sprinkling. As you can tell, from the below picture, I felt like a bad ass when I got home. 

Another 5k, weights and ripped class are on the schedule tonight. It's going to be a short workout week, because of Thanksgiving. We're hosting this year, and I'm making everything from scratch, so I have a lot of things going on and will need to relax afterwards. 


How are you celebrating Thanksgiving? What is your signature dish? If you don't have one, what's your favorite dish to eat? Any turkey day races? 





No comments:

Post a Comment