Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trying Something New & Getting Stung?

Last night, I tried a new class (for me, it's been at my gym since I can remember). I was really scared about trying the new class. I hate embarrassing myself by doing the moves wrong or different than everyone else. The thing about the GST (group strength training) class was that I had to rush out of work, change like Superman and get to class. I had 20 minutes to do all of this. The good thing is that I made it with 5 minutes to spare (I work really close to my gym)!

The class was good, but I'm use to a cardio type of class and sweating a lot. Well, I didn't work up a sweat, but I'm sore today! I loved the instructor. He made the class fun: we did the moonwalk and played Cinderella (aka cleaned the floor with gliders). It was great! I just don't know if the class was worth all the chaos of getting there so quickly (it's the only time I could remotely make it to). I'm going to think about it. 

I have my desk stocked with goodies for my spin class (pre-spin snack):



I can't wait to try these babies!! I could really use them on Mondays (when I take my ripped class) or Wednesdays for spin class. Today, I was strangely full after my lunch. I can't wait to get stung on Wednesday (does that sound stupid?)!!

What are you looking forward to this week? Have you tried anything new lately?

1 comment:

  1. yes this week-end is a busy one 55-56-57 car club is having a car show at thunder valley all day thing. Then sunday we are having a cruise on the delta with our camaro club can not wait.

    ReplyDelete