Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cold Feet

Last night's yoga class was so much better than last weeks. I was finally able to relax and forget all the bad things that have been going on in my life (it's getting better, don't worry). 

My feet get so cold, that in yoga, I usually just take off my shoes and leave my socks on. Then, about half way through class, I take them off, just in time to start the cool and they get cold again. I just can't make up mind! All the other people have their socks off the entire class. Actually most of them arrive in sandals. 

I was so relaxed when I got home, I didn't want to do anything that a responsible adult should do. I did all my busy things, then sat down for the night and watched some Dexter with Jason.


While we watched Dexter, we ate dinner. We rarely ever eat dinner at the kitchen table (but we always eat breakfast there). I made Jason's favorite dinner (which is good, because it's so easy to make): chicken taco past salad. It may not look appetizing, but my taste buds really enjoyed it!


After the evening was over, I went into the bedroom to change out of my gym clothes and shower and this is what I found on our bed. I think I had a tired kitty waiting for us.




Do your feet get cold easily? What time do you go to bed? What's your "go to" recipe?



1 comment:

  1. I am always told my feet are cold. They do not feel cold to me :). I am in bed by 10 p.m. almost every night. 5 a.m. comes early in our house. I do NOT cook. If I have to cook, I cook eggs. I can make a mean egg sandwich.

    ReplyDelete