Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Red Faced Runner

Last night, I wasn't in the mood for a medium run, so I only ran a couple of miles. My calves and booty were sore from my ripped class on Monday night. It was about 95 with no breeze when I started running at 5 pm (after work). It was pretty, pretty warm, but my legs felt good. I am glad I only ran that couple of miles. 

I get so red when it's really hot outside. I am the red faced runner!


I have the day off today for the 4th of July and we're heading out to our friends house for a bbq and fireworks. All of our friends have been getting together every year for this for about 11 years. Parents, friends, kids, everyone comes! I think this is the only time of year everyone gets together. I love it and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm bringing my famous 7 layer dip. Everyone loves it and it's usually devoured in hours! I'll do a post tomorrow about how I celebrated...



How are you spending your holiday? If you're not in the US, how do you celebrate during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment