Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring run

Over the weekend, I was able to run in this beautiful weather!


My legs were heavy & I didn't want to go. I knew I'd regret it if I didn't go get my sweat on. I craved the sweat dripping off my face. 

I'm so glad I went! After about 1/2 mile, my legs loosened up and my pace got faster. Before I knew it, it was time to turn around. Another spring run in the books & every day, I'm getting closer to my goal!

Saturday afternoon, it was time for the guys to mow the lawn while Shane & I soaked up some rays (don't worry, I kept him in my shadow). Lars loves helping Jason mow!


Sunday was a different story. It was a great looking day outside. But, what I craved was hanging out with my family in our pjs all morning long and getting things done around the house. I gave myself my second day off in 2 weeks (I took Friday off too because I had a ton of errands).

I'm glad I took the day off. It allowed my to let my body rest, enjoy my family and get things done. Just what I needed!

How many days do you take off of working out? If you don't, how do you let your body heal from your workouts?




No comments:

Post a Comment