Wednesday, February 17, 2016

More jump squats...

They say it takes about 3 weeks to make something a habit. I'm on day 2 of getting up at 6am to workout. Getting there.

Here was my cardio workout for the morning. Of course, there were more jump squats. Ugh!! I guess I better get use to them. They do work!


Hubs gave me a compliment the other day...that my ass is getting smaller. My underwear is fitting better too. All my hard work, time away from my family, lack of sleep and sweat is paying off. I knew it would, but it's great to finally see results! 

I had to look up a couple of workouts in the list. I had no idea what butterfly sit ups were. I found out & love them!!


I also completely forgot about reverse crunches. I need to add them to my routine. The tricep dips are a new bff of mine too 💕

What workouts are you (re)discovering?

No comments:

Post a Comment