Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Catch up & a run


This weekend, I was able to get in one run. It was perfect: great weather, tough legs &happy family when I got home! 


I'm running in spring weather. Tank tops have made a few appreances the last few weekends. This is what I walk up to when I get back from my run. I love seeing his face when I get done with my runs!


I was so tired yesterday, I fell asleep instead of blogging. So, I'm catching you up from the last time we spoke. 

Here's my arm workout I did yesterday. I found the one I love! It's been a day and a half since I did this & my arms still
Hurt!



I added some tricep dips at the end. The pain is great! We relaxed a round the house playing around and making silly faces. It runs in the family!


Today's workout was brought to you by my upcoming six pack:


It was a great way to start my Monday! I added a couple of my normal sets too. Other than that, I think this is it! Now, I just need to find the perfect cardio routine...


I have 3 pounds to loose until I'm really happy (& lots of toning). I'd be extremly happy if I lost 7. Slow & dreading wins the race.

How are your goals coming along?





No comments:

Post a Comment