Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The sticky runner

I love my mornings! They're even better when I'm able to play with my boys, then go for a run through my local parks.


It had just rained the day before, so everything was still wet and muddy. Yay!

I ran my old route (when Lars was a baby). There are more hills than I'm use to. I also did some sprints. Hills + sprints = a very sweaty & sticky Shelly!! I even got stuck in my jacket when I got home.


After my half hour run, a recovery drink & lots of stretching were in order! I hate having sore muscles. The next day, I didn't hurt too much!

Because things have calmed down here & Jason was home this weekend, I was able to run Saturday & Sunday! I haven't run 2 days in a row in way too long!! It was great! Jason has a 4 day weekend coming up, so I should be able to run all 4 days! Can't wait...

How many days in a row do you run?


No comments:

Post a Comment