Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some Muscles & All Things Must come to an End

Last night, I didn't want to get to the gym. But I made myself (mostly because Jason was going to make dinner and I really didn't want to). No matter the reason, I'm glad I went. I joyfully completed a 5k and hopped right into my ripped class. It's been too long since I've gone to this class. I loved every 65 minutes (she went over by 15 minutes). It was a huge sweat session and big smiles all around the room. I feel really weak right now, but I know it will pay off in the future. Can I say "hello sexy summer arms"?

 

While the shower was warming up (because it's very important for me to destinktify right when I get home), I took off my running shoes. I will have to lay to rest one of my favorite pairs of socks. They were so great to me during the summer, winter, spring and fall. I guess all great things must come to an end. 


The funny thing, don't tell anyone...I will probably keep these in my running rotation until my big purple tow comes poking out. I'll just be sure not to wear them to yoga (where I do most of the class in socks because it's so cold). 


How do you work your arms (free weights, classes, machines, etc)? Do you wear holey socks when no one see them (I can't be the only one)?









1 comment:

  1. I'm so bad about wearing holey socks....I'm too lazy to throw them out.

    ReplyDelete