Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweatastic Morning

I was still pretty sore from the am workout that I didn't go back to the gym for my RIPPED class that I love so much. I was also so extremely tired from going to bed waaay past my bed time on Sunday night and still getting up at 4 on Monday morning. I know my body needs sleep in order to function (plus I can get pretty mean when I don't get enough rest), so I took last night off.

When I got home, I was starving. So I made myself a nice, cool salad. I had bought a bag of pre-chopped salad fixings. So, I through that in a bowl and added some croutons and non fat ranch dressing and called it a salad.


I was still a little hungry after the salad, so I fixed a piece of toast with a little butter and some cinnamon. That hit the spot!


Look how happy I am when my belly is full, I'm not lined with a thin layer of sweat and I'm resting!


In my house, I always have to have some sort of dessert. I remember when you guys laughed when I had carrots one night for my dessert. This time, you guys will be proud! Jason & I shared the last bit of ice cream.

Since there really wasn't enough for 2, we needed to make it bigger. So, I added a cherry, chocolate chips, almonds, a little banana and PB. It was a great way to finish off the ice cream!


I was back at the gym before the crack of dawn (seriously, you can't see light in the sky until at least 5:15). I decided to push myself a little harder today, because I didn't go to last night's class. I ran a hard, but great 6 miles. It felt really good to push myself that hard.

After the tm, I headed over to my boyfriend, the stairs. They have been great to me. I can't believe how much sweat cam off of me. This morning was such a great sweatastic workout. I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!

Do you have any off things you eat for dessert, that many people wouldn't consider dessert?





1 comment:

  1. I would never consider carrots dessert... Lol. Cereal, anything with a hint of sweetness. Your toast coulda been dessert. Reminds me of when I was in middle school and I ate slices of bread with cinnamon and drenched in syrup. Yeah, pretty gross now thinking back!

    ReplyDelete