Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winter Running


My little man is turning into a cute little boy. He can walk on his own and can stand up, while hanging on to something. He's about 30"tall and about 21 pounds. he's such a good eater (as seen in yesterday's post)


He has such a personality. He loves telling jokes (he talks baby talk and then laughs). It's the cutest thing! He loves music so much. When there's a good beat, he bounces up and down. I don't know if that's normal for little kids to do. I haven't been around kids this age too much.


My winter running has started. I know it's not technically winter, yet. But, it's cold in the mornings (for CA). Our routine is: get Lars up (about 8), we eat breakfast (he eats what we eat), we get out of our pjs and I get him bundled up for the run. He wears his thermal, sweater and beanie (with his hood up).


We always end up at the park and he plays for a while. So, I bring lots of water for both of us. For the run and play time, we're usually out for about 1 1/2 hours. Lars has a ton of fun!!

How's your winter running going? How cold is it where you live?






No comments:

Post a Comment