Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Family Time


The other day, Jason and I took Lars to the local park (that we always run to). It's his favorite park. When we turn the corner and he sees it, he squeals and raises his arms. It's so cute.


When our little family was there last time, there was a soccer game going on. Lars wanted to borrow a ball (we forgot ours at home). He loves kicking the soccer ball around. He can start soccer when he's 3. I think I'll do that. 

I'm having my parents over for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm making a different dessert (apples are still involved). I can't wait to share it with you guys.  I'm taking the rest of the week off, but I will update you on the yummy food (first time making cranberry sauce) Monday.

What are you making (or having) for Thanksgiving dinner?

1 comment: