Monday, November 24, 2014

Loving Fall & the BEST Pancakes!!


Fall has been fantastic to us! It's been raining, but enough sunshine so we can keep going outside. Can't complain here. 

We went to apple hill last weekend, and of course, I had to pick up a bunch of my favorite apples (pink lady). I've been making my new favorite breakfast (maybe a bit too much) a lot!


Apple Pie Pancakes are the best!!! I'm not the only one that loves these pancakes. A little man loves them too!


Since Christmas is right around the corner, I've been busy making a Countdown to Christmas. It's made out of acrylic and the carrot nose moves to the number that's left until Christmas. This is something that will be around for a while. 


Lars already loves it :) 

What are your favorite type of pancakes? Pancakes or waffles for breakfast?






No comments:

Post a Comment