Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What every girl wants


A while ago, the great people at The Bouqs Company sent me some beautiful flowers!!! When the delivery guy knocked on the door and handed me the box, I felt so special.


Lars wanted to help me open the box. He was so curious to see what was in it. The flowers were packaged nice and neat, with barely anything damaged.


How pretty do they look? Can't you just smell them through you computer?


They were the most beautiful thing in my kitchen for a while. They smelled so good!


One of the great things about this company is that these flowers are only $40 (with FREE shipping). They're just like any other flower company and you can schedule a delivery date (you have to be home when they're delivered). The flowers are "grown on an active volcano in South America". How cool is that?!!! Ordering them online was so easy and took no time at all. They lasted longer than any flowers I have bought in a store. I love that they only cut what they sell. No extra waste. This is a great company and I will be ordering more flowers, in the future, from them.

Where do you buy your flowers? 






No comments:

Post a Comment