Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day to All!!

In the morning, we lazed around the house.



We got to my parents house and poured myself some wine.

Helping my mom get the gravy ready.

The gutted turkey



The table.


Our dinner included:
Mashed potatoes,


Green beans,



Stuffing,



Canned cranberry sauce,


and Apple, pumpkin and lemon meringue pies from Marie Calenders


I had apple pie.



How was your turkey day? Any Black Friday deals? We're going to Toys R Us for a x-mas gift for my niece.

4 comments:

  1. We used to get pies from Marie's when there was near us - sooooo good!! Looks like an awesome day - Happy Thanksgiving evening :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Your meal looks fantastic:) At our house the first thing that is gone is the stuffing! Mmmm....good stuff:)

    ReplyDelete