Thursday, June 2, 2016

The run that made me cry

I did get up early and run. But I ran out of time to post about it. Yesterday was a fun, but crazy busy day. Lars had a play date with a friend at a trampoline play place. He loved it!


Four days in a row, I managed to get my butt out of bed and out the door. This morning was one of those mornings where you don't wake up until the run was over. 


I was in bed about 10 pm, but I was so tired. Every time I opened my eyes, I would cry. Tears would pour out of my sleepy eyes and down my salty, sweaty face. It was just a mini run before the boys got up and Jason left for work.

After Lars got up, (Shane sleeps a little longer than Lars) I got in another ab workout. My abs take only about 15-20 minutes, so it's easier to sneak these in when I can.


I'm having trouble running and getting my leg day and arm day in. It's a motivation/time thing. I'm too lazy to get up earlier than I already do. 

Where do you get your motivation? Any to spare?


No comments:

Post a Comment