Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Yoga for the runner

This is something I haven't done in a very long time (probably 3 years). I love yoga! It relaxes me and calms me down. 


It was the perfect thing to do after the boys went down for a nap. It also helped me since I had done 1.75 miles alone, an ab workout and then another 2.5 miles pushing the boys. It was an awesome day for working out! I loved every (very) sweaty second!!!

After the yoga session, I had a very filling lunch! Yum! Just what I needed.


Shane has started walking around and that's all he wants to do. He doesn't want to be held, he wants to walk around, hanging out with Lars. It's cute, but my back is killing me and so are my knees. I'm hunched over or or my knees helping him walk. I remember this phase very well from Lars. They are both skipping crawling. 

How often do you do yoga?




1 comment: