Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Making it Myself


You followers with little ones, have you ever seen those yogurt melts they sell in stores? They are so expensive! I've never bought them, but I don't think you get that many for the money you pay for these. 

I found a super easy recipe to make my own! Ok, get a piece of paper, because it's a lot to take in: drop some yogurt on a cookie tray (I used a silicone mat) and freeze. After they are frozen (takes just a few hours), peel them off and put them in a baggie. That's it! Lars loves these!!!


I also love making banana splits (minus the ice cream). Sometimes it's too cold for ice cream (especially in the winter). I love using bananas (of course), pb, chocolate syrup, almonds and I would have loved to use maraschino cherries, but I'm out. I was very sad when I saw I was out. It was put on the list immediately. 


Do you make your own kids' treats? What do you enjoy for dessert?







No comments:

Post a Comment