Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I finally did it!


It was finally warm enough (in the morning) to go running with Lars. I'm definitely a California runner. I would freeze if I had to run in the snow or somewhere super cold!! My legs were so happy to get some exercise and sun!


It was a lot easier than I was expecting, since I haven't run in too long. Lars is always happy when we run 1.5 miles and end up at the park (it's much closer, I just go the extremely long way). So, I end up making it a round trip of about 3 miles. 

Don't let Lars' face fool you, he's actually really happy about being at the park.


He loves just running around and finding sticks and rocks to play with.


It hasn't been warm enough since, but it's suppose to be in the 70's by the end of the week.  Can't wait!! Hey, who knows, I may be able to get in a few runs this week/weekend!!

How many times a week do you run? How far do you run when you do?






No comments:

Post a Comment