Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yoganess

My legs got a hard workout last night. Ripped kicked my booty. I only had time for 4 miles before the class started, but they were a glorious 4 miles! 



This is all I wanted to do when I got home. Just lay around  time, and stare off in space. 

Day dreaming is one of my favorite pass times to do. It's a fun experience, and I love it. I often have weird day dreams, though. Most of the time, bad things happen in them. Things like someone breaking into the house, or someone getting murdered. I guess, I have a sick mind, or maybe I just watch too many horror movies.

Tonight, Im going to get all of my yoganess out. I can't wait! I really need this class tonight!

How do you relax and let the stress out? Running, and yoga are my main ways this happens for me. But, there are so many more things I do.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with yoga and running to relax... I also am a big advocate of bubble baths and red wine. lol

    ReplyDelete