Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week (Off) in Photos

As you may have noticed, I was pretty quite on the social media front this past week. The reason was that I had family from out of town that we don't get to see nearly enough. So, I took the week off of Facebooking, Twittering, Blogging and the most difficult one...running (and working out in general). It was well worth every moment. Here is what happened during my week:

I got to eat a lot of yummy food (some sort of nut crusted salmon with mashed potatoes and green beans).


Indoor Nerf gun fights


Water gun fights


Every type of ball you can imagine; baseball, football, kickball, soccer ball, etc.


Had a family photo shoot


I'm glad we had all the protection we needed!


There was also some relaxing


Lots of grass watering


Snuggling up with hubby


I spent an entire day dressed like a woman (not a huge salt lick with my hair in a pony tail)


Cute men were all around me


A lot waiting


Enjoying a day with a special bride and groom


Hanging out with grand parents (that live too far away)


Enjoying sunsets


Dancing and laughing too much


And watching my nephew dance with all the single ladies!



It was a busy, but relaxing week and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with the family we don't get to see. But, I'm glad to be back to normal. Now, it's time to get back on schedule. 

I hit up the gym last night and enjoyed some sprints and the stairs. It was an early night and I'm ready for my hot outdoor run tonight!

What did I miss from your week?









No comments:

Post a Comment