Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Making the car seat life easier



Lulabloc was so kind to send me some products to try out (to make my mommy life a little easier). Anything that can make my life easier, I'm up for trying out. I can't wait for Lars to be old enough to use this. It help keeps the seat belt up, so Lars can buckle himself in. What an awesome idea!




They also sent me something for Shane to use. There are pros and cons to this one. It's great because it's magnetic and holds the seat belt out of the way, so it's easier to put Shane in his seat and makes it a lot faster. 



The con is that Shane loves to pick at things until he gets it (or he cries until you give it to him or hide it from him). These are attached by little pins, that I feel, he could easily work at and pull off. It's a good idea though. 


We are always going somewhere and whatever makes my life a little easier, I'm up for! My boys love all the trips we take (not usually too far away). 


It's almost time for our next adventure. We are going to play in water with some friends today.





No comments:

Post a Comment