Monday, July 11, 2016

Loving yoga lately!


I know I've been MIA for a while. Summer time is super busy in my house. If the boys are awake, we are out of the house. If they're sleeping, I'm trying to catch up on things around the house. I love this time of year! But, the good news is that I've been working out still (I don't plan on stopping). 

I still run, usually with the boys, and we end up at the park. They love going on runs with me and they make the time pass by so quickly. 

I've also been doing yoga now too. The nice people at Aurorae sent me some awesome products o try out.

This time of year, I'm always in sandals and these are pretty comfy. 


Their mat is the best. It's so thick and cushy (buy not too cushy that you loose your balance). They have so many patterns to choose from too. 


As I mentioned before, summer is super busy here and my boys are always involved in my life. Here's Lars testing out Aurorae's beach towel. It's huge! I have dried off Lars, Shane and myself (all at one time) from playing in the water in the backyard. Soft towels are a huge plus with little guys.



Aurorae has some great products to try out. If not saying this because they sent me the products for free, they are honestly wonderful products!

It's almost time for the boys to wake up and head out to swim practice for Lars. 








1 comment:

  1. All my life I've never seen anything that works as fast as the Dr.Okosodo spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Angela after contacting Dr.Okosodo so I started to believe the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover abandoned me, he swore never to return to me, but thank God, through Dr. Okosodo's help, I have my lover back to me within 48 hours and I also want other people who are with the heart. party get in touch with Dr. Okosodo through these details below which are via email: ( Drokosodo647@gmail.com ) or via ( Whatsapp at +2349050443678 ), then you can see the wonders of Dr.Okosodo

    ReplyDelete