Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Running in the rain never felt so good

I went for a run last week that I haven't been able to do in way too long!


I ran in the rain! I do laps around the block (which is more than a normal block, it's around the park too). My first lap, it was about 55 and very misty. This is my perfect running weather! I love feeling the light water in my face and keeping me cool. The 2nd lap was some light rain and the 3rd lap (for a total of 2.8 miles), was kind of hard rain. I had a running rain jacket in, and it was soaked! I was drenched! 

It was such a great feeling! What a great and early Christmas gift... My ideal running weather! I hope this happens more often. 

Obviously, I didn't take Lars with me. He stayed at home with Jason & Shane. Shane was hungry when I got home, so I had to take off my wet clothes & towel off. I didn't t need to shower right away, because I don't really sweat in my ideal running weather.

What's your ideal running weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment