Sunday, May 31, 2015

Running at 21 Weeks


On Friday, Lars and I went for a run around our neighborhood. I have to stay close to the house because I have to use the bathroom now. 



It was a good run. It was about 2 miles. Lars really loved it because of the time of day it was. We went at about 8:30 and there were school buses driving down every street. 

I felt great! I can't wait to run again. I think I'll make it happen tomorrow morning. I was so energized afterwards. I felt like I could tackle the world! I got so much done that day! I was out of breath and had to take fast walk breaks, but I did it! It's going to be even more difficult after the baby and trying to get my body back. I'm up for the challenge though!

How far did you run last week? How do the runs make you feel afterwards?



No comments:

Post a Comment