Monday, December 8, 2014

Baby Giggles

No parent wants an unhappy baby. I'm not unlike any other parent. Since Lars loves to eat (anything), I want him to be happy while he's eating. We always make eating a fun time. He has always hated wearing bibs. He always pulled the bib (those cloth ones) right off. They never lasted the entire meal. So, I ended up just having him eat sans bib. Which meant a very messy feeding time. 

The great people, Steve and Elaine, at Baby Giggles sent me some of their Crud Catchers. These are the only ones that have lasted! Don't get me wrong, Lars has tried to take off the bib, but hasn't been successful.

It always works, though. Lunch time was always our messiest feeding time (pb&j sandwiches). Now, clean up is a breeze! He doesn't even notice he's wearing it :) Feeding time is still is a fun time!


It really works too. Lars likes to dig in the pocket area and pick up what he's dropped. He now eats everything. I rarely find anything is his lap or on his high chair seat. 



I tell the truth when I review products and this is a great product! Easy clean up, flexible (and doesn't hurt when he does try to take it off), 

Baby Giggles makes a great product! If you have a messy eater, these will help you tremendously!!


Do you have a messy eater?  How do they handle wearing a bib?








No comments:

Post a Comment