Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Get in My Stomach!


This little face always makes me smile. Love his little tongue sticking out.


Now, to get on with business, of food. I love food. I'm not shy to admit it. That's one of the reasons why I workout. I like to be able to eat what I want. I don't follow a diet. I'm not always healthy. I don't always eat horrible food, though.

Grimmway Farms sent me one of the best things I have ever drank (no exaggeration!) Their company is great! They are organic, they grow green and have the most natural ingredients in their juices. Their staff is the best, too! They are so nice and quick and have the best service! In addition to their juices that they sent, they also sent me a shirt (which I am always wearing, because it's super comfy). I loved it so much, that I asked for one for Jason and they sent it the next day!!


The True juices are so creamy (in a good way) and smooth. You can tell the ingredients are natural. I can't wait to stock up! I think my favorite is either the bunched greens or blended blue. I can't decide. The carrot one was a little too much carrot for me. 

What else have I been eating to fuel me during my tough Spartan training? Well, I have found that there is more than one type of cantaloupe (I didn't know that). I bought it for Lars' food and had left overs. I tried it and it was so good. I wanted more. I've always hated that fruit, but this type (Italian or something) was so good, I'm going to buy more!


My desserts have been toast with peanut butter and a little bit of chocolate chips on it. It hits the sweet spot for me. And, of course, bagels are always on the list. I actually haven't had a bagel in a month or two, so it tasted so nice when I did eat it.

What have you been eating lately? Do you follow a diet or just eat what you want?





No comments:

Post a Comment