Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie Soup

For California, it's a little chilly here (nothing compared to anywhere else, though). So, cold, rainy weather calls for some soup. 


I love chicken pot pies, they're one of my favorite cold weather dishes. So, I found a recipe that combined the pot pie and soup. I made chicken pot pie soup. Perfect! It needed a lot of things cut up and took some time. Luckily, Jason was able to help me and make dinner prep seem like nothing. 

What seemed like nothing, and my dinner was ready. Poof, magic and dinner had appeared in front of me. ready to be inhaled. This recipe will defiantly become one of my favorite to make during the cold weather season. 

I'm so excited! Time change is this weekend. I also glad it's the day after my race, so I don't show up an hour late. 


Anyone else racing this weekend? I'm running in the lucky 13 half marathon on Saturday. If you're local, stop by and say hi!



No comments:

Post a Comment