Friday, April 3, 2015

Another Two Feet

The reason why I haven't posted in a while is because I haven't had any energy to do so (or anything else for the matter). 


I am now 13 weeks and have been not feeling very well & no energy. The last week, or so, I've been feeling better! I think that part of the pregnancy may be going away (knock in wood).


I plan to start running & working out again, as soon as Easter is over. Just like last time, my cravings are as much junk food as possible. I can't wait to have pizza tomorrow! I really need to go to Red Robin and have their end fries. I'm also really into smoothies lately (Lars loves them too!). For some reason, I think I'm having a girl. 

How many kids do you have? How do you fit in your workouts with kids?




No comments:

Post a Comment