Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Color Run (in pictures)!!!!

Once again, I had another busy weekend (but great). First, on Saturday I had the Color Run. This was my first race post baby. It was also my first run without the stroller (Jason came and took Lars). This was the longest I had also been away from Lars. My friends and I had a great time!

Here we are, pre-race


The MC of the race


We got to start 15 minutes early (we were in the first wave). People were starting when we were finishing.


Pink was the first color!


One of the volunteers was completely stupid (I don't ever say that about the volunteers). She nailed me really hard in the eye with the powder. It stung and made my eye water for 2k. I didn't let it spoil my time though.


Blue was next!


Yellow!



Purple!



We crossed the finish line!!


I was very colorful this year! It was so much easier to run without the stroller. I forgot how much easier running can be.


Post race grub! Lars wanted to get colored too! He kept starring at me and smiling at how colorful I was. I decided to pick him up and he decided to suck on my arm (the color is save to ingest). He loved it, he was laughing.


On Sunday, we went to Jason's sister's house for dinner and swimming (no pictures). Lars had a blast!


Anyone else ever run any color type of races? What's your favorite distance to run?






No comments:

Post a Comment