Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spinning Around

Last night, I met a friend at the gym for my most favorite spin class ever! It was such a tough class. It was pretty cool having someone in class that I know. I live kind of far from my friends that work out, so they don't usually come out to me. Luckily, she likes this instructor, so she made the drive!


Don't be fooled by the smile on my face, the class was tough and I'm exhausted! This was especially difficult since I haven't been to a spin class in months and I had my long run the night before. the instructor expects you to do any stretching before he starts class, so we just into it. There were so many hills and sprints. But, I love sprints and seeing how much sweat I can possibly leave on the floor, so I loved every minute of it!

Before class, I did run a few miles on the tm (a lot more boring than running outside, but I still liked it), and then I headed over to the weights to work my legs. I have to keep them in shape, so I don't get injured. Only 10 days until my race!! I'm ready!

Let's how well I run tomorrow's short run. It'll be hard (but flat)!

Have you ever taken a spin class? Do you like it? This is my favorite race shirt. What's yours?


A compression giveaway may be coming your way very soon. Keep following along!




No comments:

Post a Comment